STATEMENT OF FAITH
Key To Truth Ministries believes:
- that the sole means of justification before God and salvation from the eternal penalty of sin in hell and the lake of fire is faith in the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus Christ (Ephesians 2:8-9);
- that the believer is: eternally secure (Romans 5:1), sealed with the Holy Spirit upon believing the gospel (Ephesians 1:13-14), complete in Christ (Colossians 2:10), and blessed with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places (Ephesians 1:3);
- that the believer can be and is edified through personal study of the Word of God and through participation in a local assembly of believers (2 Timothy 3:16-17, Ephesians 4:11-16);
- that God's revelation to man is complete and can be solely found in the Holy Scriptures (1 Corinthians 13:8-12);
- that God has preserved His Word throughout history through a succession of reliable copies, now available inerrant to English speaking people in the King James Bible; that God intends the scripture to be studied and understood from a dispensations point of view, accomplished by "rightly dividing the word of truth" (2 Timothy 2:15).